If you wish to import a data source on your mobile device we strongly recommend that you use Devolutions Online Database (team solution) or Devolutions Online Drive (free solution for individual only).
If you have an SQL data source on your Windows or Mac desktop software and you wish to use it on your mobile device, here are the steps to follow to proceed to an export-import of your data source in a Devolutions Online Database.
1. On your Windows or Mac desktop software, select your SQL data source and go in File - Export - Export all Entries
2. On your Windows or Mac desktop software create a new Data source using Devolutions Online Database.
On your Windows or Mac desktop software
3. Insert all the requested information (email and password) to connect to your Devolutions Cloud account and select the option Create a new online data source.
Windows - Devolutions Online Database settings
4. In your Devolutions Cloud account click Online Database - Add Online Database.
Devolutions Cloud - Add Online Database
5. Enter a name and the required information for your new Online Database.
Add Online Database
6. Back in your Windows or Mac software, go in File - Import - Import Entries.
Windows - Import Entries
7. Select the .rdm file you had previously exported and click on OK.
8. You have now imported all your SQL entries in your new Online Database which you can now easily connect to from your mobile device.
9. On your mobile device, create a new Devolutions Online Database data source. Enter your credentials to connect to your Devolutions Cloud Account and in Database select your newly created data base from your list.
IOS - Devolutions Online Database settings
10. You can now see and connect to your new data source in your list of existing data source.
IOS - Select Data Sources