When you encounter an issue with an RDP session, our support team might ask you to send the session's logs to them. Here are the steps required to send us the RDP log file.
1. On the main application screen, press More in the toolbar and select Settings.
More - Settings
2. Then, under Sessions press RDP to open the RDP settings screen.
3. Launch the concerned RDP session to reproduce the issue.
4. On the main screen, press More in the toolbar and select Tools.
5. In the File Repository, you should see a file named RPD_LOG.log. Press on the icon and select Preview.
6. Press on the icon at the top-right corner of the screen and select your preferred email application.
Send the log file attached in an email
7. Enter email@example.com for the recipient and send the email.