Use the Tools - Export to export your data sources or your configuration file.
1. Tap on Tools and then Export.
Tools - Export
2. Select your chosen file and tap on Done.
3. Connect your device on your Mac and open iTunes.
4. In iTunes, select your device and click on the Apps section.
Itunes Apps section
5. Scroll down to the File Sharing section and select Remote Desktop Manager.
Apps - Remote Desktop Manager
6. Select your file and then click on Save to... to export your file in your chosen file.
File Sharing - Save to